N2 Youth Group | Grades 6-12 | A ministry of NapNaz | Worship. Connect. Serve.
Our Mission & Vision
We exist to help students take next steps in a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ, built on the foundation of scripture, worship, fellowship and serving.
We exist to see students fall in love with Jesus, deepen their relationship with fellow students, and go out into the world with the love of Christ flowing in and through them.
High School and Junior High
Join us every Sunday Morning at 9:00a for our main worship service, then stick around at 10:30a for N2 Sunday School classes.
High school students, grades 9-12, gather together in room 200 and are facilitated by Jordan and Kelsey Braun.
Junior High students, grades 6-8, gather together in room 300 and are facilitated by Charley and Andrea Bohls.
Summer 2023 Schedule
- June 14th - Meet at Justin’s house. 6pm-8pm. Informal time of building relationships with the teens. Come to simply hangout and have good conversation. There will also be a time of Great Questions around a campfire! There will be light snacks available. Bring a chair/blanket and invite any friends!
- June 28th - Meet in the front parking lot of Napoleon High School at 6pm. We will join up to prayer around the Napoleon Area Schools. We will also pray for the surrounding community schools as well. Then we will hangout in the practice fields near the tennis courts for the remainder of the time. Bring a chair/blanket and invite any friends!
- July 12th - Meet at 6pm. Location TBD
- July 14th - We will be meeting at the Bauman Household for an N2 event with food and games and potentially a time of worship. Time is still to be determined. Bring a chair/blanket. Stay tuned for more details.
- July 22nd - We are partnering with Defiance Church of the Nazarene in heading to a Fort Wayne Tin Caps game. Please let Justin know if your student would be interested in attending. Justin will need to know by July 10th if your student is interested.
- July 23rd - Our R4Y (Ride for Youth) Motorcycle Ride will be taking place after second service. If your student would like to help raise funds for our youth activities and events, please have them contact Justin. We need students who will be willing to help serve lunch, pass out flyers, and be present after church.
- July 26th - Meet at 6pm. Location TBD.
- July 29th - Our youth group is invited to help put on a carnival for a local business as a means of raising funds for different N2 events and activities. We have a few students who have signed up already, but are looking for a few more. This would include helping run games, snow cone machine, face painting, etc. Funds will be directed right back to our N2 Youth Group!
September thru April
We want to help facilitate our students in their own gospel-centered spiritual formation. On Wednesday evenings we gather together to socialize, worship, spend time in the Bible, and connect in small group atmospheres.
Wednesday evenings provide fun, energetic atmospheres with dynamic adult leaders that come alongside our students in their individual faith walks.
Doors open at 6:00.
Lesson, Worship, and Small Groups begin at 6:45.
Small groups are typically done by 8:00, and doors are closed at 8:30.
N2 Students wants to help resource our parents. Below are a few links that you can follow that offer books and materials to help you disciple your students and navigate the muddy waters of adolescence.
NYI Connect - Nazarene Youth International is student ministry arm of the Nazarene denomination. At this site you will find information, articles, and links to The Foundry (Nazarene publishing house) and other resources.
AXIS - Culture. Conversation. Connection. Axis is here to help you navigate todays culture and connect with your teen through meaningful conversations that last a lifetime. It is Axis' goal to help you respond to your student out of confidence instead of fear.
Fuller Youth Institute - We equip diverse leaders and parents so faithful young people can change our world.
The Parent Cue - This is a ministry from Orange, a children and youth ministry curriculum arm of North Point Church. They treat every year of teens as a different phase and offer resources for each phase. Also available from them are free resources like talking points over difficult subjects.
Youth Ministry 360 - A site mostly aimed at youth pastors, YM360 also has resources for parents such as articles, blog posts, devotionals for both parents and students, and other helpful items.